Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Short and Sweet

Well, I'm about to enter a big black hole and loose 4 precious wedding planning days. We're headed off to State Congress at MSU today. I can't imagine that with 5 kids and all kinds of workshop responsiblities I'll have any time to think about the wedding.

Although after a 4 day weekend with Stephen, I'm incredibly motivated to find something to distract myself from missing him like crazy this week! So maybe he'll eat a few more jelly beans and find time to do some of this:

This is Stephen's continual Wedding TO DO List:

GET A JOB on the Coast!
Move here...!
Find golf carts
Find dance floor
Help your guys order suits!
Find ties!
Order Fans
Call Kevin! Check on Speaker system!


This is an abbreviated version, but if he does any of this I'll be excited! Ok, off to State I go....

No comments: