Saturday, May 24, 2008

The one thing I can get used to

Ok so I realize that yesterday's post might have sounded a bit harsh towards Stephen. Please understand in no way did I really mean it that way. Life seems to come with some natural ups and downs. True I have been a bit more frustrated lately but I can also recognize the perks he brings to my life.

Cleaning house has to be the best one! I saw a grown man,take his own iniatiative to get on his hands and knees and clean baseboards. OH yes ladies you read it right... the toliet, tub, and even some laundry too! I've never boasted as being the perfect housekeeper. I tend to be a bit messy. I don't think it ever gets gross as it is usually just unorganized. But hey, I know where it all is!

Stephen and I took our marriage quiz for the Pastor yesterday. A large portiion of it was about household responsiblities. I think we're going to get along just fine.

We're headed to another wedding tonight. Jen and Nicky are such a great couple! They too have been patient and are going to enjoy years of happiness together. I think the wedding will be fun. I expect it will have some LSU theme because they're both huge LSU football and baseball fans.

I'll try to post some pictures soon if I can.

No comments: