Saturday, May 24, 2008

The one thing I can get used to

Sorry if I sounded harsh on Stephen yesterday. It wasn't so much against him as it was my own frustration and unexpected feelings.

As you might have expected he clearly redeemed himself today. He cleaned my house from top to bottom! Ladies, I watched as a grown man under his own initative got on his hands and knees to clean baseboards.

He scrubbed a toliet....dishes and even some laundry.

Now, his downfall in the process was throwing away a perfectly good pair of shoes! (yes the heels needed fixing..but I had a relationship with those shoes!)

I love this man, and I love his cleaning abilities!!!!

We're headed to Jen and Nicky's wedding on the West Bank of New Orleans today. I'm so excited for these two. I watched their relationship start off and they're so good for each other. I fully expect lots of good food and old friends! I'm sure there will be some sort of LSU theme somewhere. I'm going to try to take some pictures, I'll post them when I can.

Kamie called me from the airport before leaving for her honeymoon. I have to admit I'm jealous. I'd love to be leaving on mine today! I'll settle for sleeping on the airmattress at Denis' mom's apartment...but if you think I'm not counting days...think again 98 to go!!!

Jelly Bean update: today was bannana...yuck!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello, Evie!
I loved this post and this blog.
have a nice weekend