Sunday, July 6, 2008

The good, the bad....and the ugly

Well guys, as I mentioned before my beach filled 4th of july weekend was to be interrupted by my brial photo session with Melissa.

The GOOD:

Clint and Melissa. Melissa is probably the most patient person I know. I know I'm not always an easy person to deal with and she was amazing through out the whole process. Clint was also the most amazing sport. Holding my fowers, holding the light just right, and mostly helping me smile through the rain and the pain.

The BAD:

This award goes to the lovely Southern afternoon rain storms. They completely threw our sesion off key. HUMID, WET, MUD....all things to avoid when you have a salon up do and a white dress.

The UGLY:

The massive purple dinner plate size bruises on my back caused by slipping and falling down front poarch stairs prior to starting my picture session.


Another good thing....thank God I wasn't in my dress.


The day was interesting to say the least. Again, I appreciate Melissa's professional touch and her friendship. I don't think anyone else would put up with me. You probably won't see any of the pictures anytime soon....she's going to have a lot of photoshopping to do.

Other than that...if you haven't taken 6 hours to lay on the beach with some of the best friends in the world, enjoy a fresh fruit smoothie, and chill with the radio on, I highly suggest that you slow down what ever part of life that keeps you from this and do it. There is absolutely nothing like the sun and sand to help you remember the important things in life, and to help you forget about work.

If I'm not around it's because I have 250 invitations to address and a State Horse show to attend.

And so help me...if anyone mentions the elusive number that is hoovering this week I'm going to cry.

No comments: