Thursday, July 17, 2008

45 DAZE to go

a DAZE is exactly what I'm in. Work is quite busy, these 5 day horse show trips have knocked me out of the water. Not that I've never spent my summers like this..because I have...but that it feel like it takes me longer to recover.

We're excited to announce that 6 of our members have qualified for the Southern Regional Horse show in Lexington, VA. Sigh.....another trip. Yet I am very very excited for them, and I hope they do great at regionals.

This has put a kink in my wedding planning process lately. There are still many many things that need to be done...and yet I'm kinda frozen. My brain is in slow motion and my body is in even slower motion. Great....

Stephen and I have survived our first week of life not in a long-distance relationship. Instead he is just seven blocks from me. And yet....we've managed to only decided that laying on the floor in our new townwhouse, watching tv and eating sandwiches and chips for dinner, is merely comfortable....not to mention we still only talk during commericals. Perhaps that is a long term side effect of spending countless hours nightly on the phone. Wow....ATT stock might drop because we're seriously decreasing our minutes and usage now.

In other news the RSVPs are rolling in! Yay, some say they're coming and others say they aren't. Either way is is very exciting to check my PO or email and find these responses!!! Ok now that ppl are actually coming, I better get out of this daze and get moving!

No comments: