Friday, July 25, 2008

37..........

Sorry guys. I can't keep up with my counting and journaling because work and this week VBS, had keep me running!

New wedding relevations:

...all bridesmaids and attendants have dresses and shoes!
...48 ppl have sent in RSVPs!
... a new shower has been slated for Sunday August 10 hosted by the DeAngelo's!
... all of the guys have suits, ties, and shoes! ...still waiting on a couple shirts!
...i've survived the shock of actually seeing my bridal pictues!

.........TOMMOROW IS MY BIG SHOWER BACK HOME WITH FAMILY AND CHURCH FRIENDS! My one and only shower by "my people".

Let me expound on that. Stephen's family and church has been amazingly supportive. Thus they have offered three seperate showers now. The one that was at Julie's, the new one at Aunt Rita's and the big one at their church. Something feels a bit different about being excited that MY shower with MY people is actually going to happen.

This is what I go to for everyone else. I absolutely cannot belive that this is going to be time for MINE. geez. I already can't breathe! All those eyes on me. Everyone critiquing what each other brought, all the decor, all the food, some of my bridesmaids who my family and other friends have never met.....all rolled into two hours of pure excitement.

..........meanwhile, Stephen gets to play golf. I really don't think that is quite fair by any means.

Looking forward, I have decided not to go to Virginia with my horse kids. Instead I will have a jam packed weekend of DIY! (again while Stephen goes to Memphis with the boys and plays golf) Then he can finish up my DIY when I'm off in Biloxi sitting by the pool in our girls only weekend cabana!

Ok so I'm headed off, but if you're reading this and haven't RSVPed....go do it NOW!!

www.evelynandstephen.com

No comments: