Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today...and two days to go??

Well the stress is wearing off. I think I've reached numbness...I'm running on adreline and cranberry juice. No vodka I promise.

We've packed our honeymoon luggage and our weekend luggage. No I'm trying to move things upstairs in the event of a flood. But I'm convinced the more I move upstairs that the roof is going to blow off. Just my luck.

We're driving to NOLA tonight to pick up Jen at the airport. An odd but short minivacation for us. There and back.

Tommorow morning we pack up at the DeAngelo's house and head north. Evacuate to our wedding. Who would have ever thought?

My parents left tonight and are picking up Dawn my sister at the airport in Bham tonight as well.

I dunno if I've told you that my brother Timmy made me the most amazing prayer bench for us to use at the wedding and keep in our home afterwards. It's probably one of the most special gifts I could have ever recieved. I'll have it for years to come and it's handcrafted. Not off a registry but with his own blood sweat and tears. That makes me smile to think about my family what little true family I have left that way.

OK well I gotta run but that's my update for the day.

I hope to add one more before the wedding, but if not...

It's been grand. I've loved our dating, engagement and last 100 days and I'm ready for the next 5 years!

Thanks for all of YOUR love and support! I'll definately post some wedding pictures here.

Later,

The future Mrs. Stephen DeAngelo!

1 comment:

Retta said...

The bench sounds really cool... and please do post pics for the broke ppl who don't have much to even call their own (ok enough pity party this is a grand celebration!) All will be fine, you are well on your way to happiness for the rest of your life, a thought I smile upon. Best wishes to yall...yall are in my prayers.