Tuesday, August 19, 2008

12 Days of Stress

On the 1st Day of stress my fiance' gave to me one lost car key,

on the 2nd day of stress my fiance' gave to me two advils,

on the 3rd day of stress my fiance' gave to me three late RSVPs,

on the 4th day of stress my fiance' gave to me four new bills,

on the 5th day of stress my fiance' gave to me FIVE to do lists!!!!

on the 6th day of stress my fiance' gave to me six more Advil

on the 7th day of stress my fiance gave to me seven moving boxes,

on the 8th day of stress my professor gave to me 80 pages of reading

on the 9th day of stress my mother gave me 9 kinds of guilt

on the 10th day of stress my boss gave me 10 DAYS OFF!!!

on the 11th day of stress I gave myself an 11 hour drive,

on the 12th day of stress God gave to me the patience to survive all of this stress!

and.....then we'll be married! forever. for good.

No comments: