Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Popsicles!!!!!

I have been so excited to tell everyone about an awesome little shop in New Orelans French Quarter. Just off Decatur on Dumaine is the Meltdown: Gourmet Popsicles Shop!

I just had to stop in! Not only because the current flavors in the window looked awesome but because I knew Mel would kill me if I told her I found this Vegan place...and didn't try it!
So here's some proof for you!



Cute owner....is a Mobile, AL native and made Lauren an awesome cup of Joe too!


AND FINALLY......MY VEGAN PINEAPPLE CILANTRO POPSICLE!!!



So the next time you find yourself on a long hot day in the Cresent City....check out this awesome little Jewel! Try a flavor you never thought of before, support a small business and share with a friend!

1 comment:

Retta said...

Awesome! You find the coolest stuff...