Thursday, October 1, 2009

Odds and Ends....because my brain is too full right now!

More than you ever wanted to know.....


Stephen and I went walking in our neighborhood yesterday!

I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast this morning!

Because I'm never with out a social project...I'm planning Noel and Tiffany's baby shower for Nov. 14th!

I hope that it's better than the bachelorette party that I bombed last week.

I love Shelia and Derrick but I wish they were getting married on another day....I'd rather be at:

Rock Eagle (because I miss my old colleagues desperately)

Zonta (becuase I'd really like to make new friends in this town, even if it means joining Civic League)

Bayfest w/ Train performing Live (It's Train, duh)

Watching the LSU vs. UGA game( b/c I'm scared LSU is going to play around)

well...I'm just thinking right now I'll take advantage of the open bar and just try to forget about these other things.

Meanwhile, I'm missing my family like crazy. And feel guilty for buying a house so far away. Not for living here but for buying a house here. go figure?

My holiday anxiety has started. Why did Target have Christmas out in September?

I don't currently own a car, for the first time in 8 years.

My Dr. says I have early signs of arthritus, so I get drugs for old people and am told that diet and exercise will help. who knew?

I would like to loose some serious weight soon, and am thinking I need some serious motivation and support!

Ok that's all for now.........

Any questions?

3 comments:

Retta said...

Not trying to out do you but to let you know you're not alone in some of this: I too am still without my own car (I'm still driving my brother's), still without a job too, if I were to go to the doctor they would put me on the same old-fowgy drugs because I have arthritis, and I too am wanting to loose some serious poundage. I'm doing that all veggie (Daniel's diet) fast for 40 days for life so that should kick start it. I hope. Anyway ...Lord, be with Evy as she sorts out her schedule, life, desires. Show her Your will for her in Jesus name.

Evie said...

Thanks for the love and support girl! Hope the job hunting goes well!

Retta said...

Thanks.